|| We love helping our clients find and keep top talent. Now it’s our turn!
livingHR is looking for a Relationship Manager to provide business development and existing client support to our growing organization.
We think you would love being a Relationship Manager with livingHR, if you:
* value community involvement
* client fanatic and self-managing
* are interested in being out in the community on a regular basis, attending events and supporting non-profit agencies
* like, and are good at, meeting people and developing business relationships with executives
* are a fun and performance-driven individual who is also business-savvy
* are looking for an opportunity to support clients by driving strategy through all aspects of human resources, talent management, and organizational development
* desire work-life balance
* like flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home or in an office, and the ability to determine how little or much you work based on how well you perform
* love consulting, business development and building relationships
* have established relationships and enjoy working with best in-class Benefits Consultants Brokers, Payroll, HRIS technology providers, and Retirement Planning Advisors
What you will do: (FYI - It will never be the same each day!)
* Communicate our talent management solutions abilities to the community and potential clients by building our brand in the community both locally and nationally
* Develop relationships with organizations without trying to “sell” a product
* Align our work with client’s culture and strategic goals
* Establish partnerships with like-minded complementary strategic partners
* And most of all, you must be committed to making an impact on our clients’ bottom-line and giving a roadmap to creating AMAZING places to work.
* Build and present engaging, progressive, and interactive proposal presentations to clients
* Work with Marketing to identify opportunities to promote the livingHR brand, build content, and product
* Create outreach opportunities and communications to ensure our clients are aware of employment law updates
Who we are looking for:
* A combination of having an understanding of Human Resources, working with the HR community and working with C-Suite executives as well as having a strong ability to build business relationships.
* An individual with an established network who enjoys being an active participant.
* Strong writing and communication skills with the ability to know what questions to ask.
* A strong skill and desire for building the brand in the Tampa community and nationally by through multiple mediums, including social media.
* An individual who likes to give back and has the highest degree of integrity.
* Technically savvy, entrepreneurial souls who thrive in environments that reward self-initiative and resourcefulness.
* Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.) experience.
* A candidate that is looking for an opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
* A willingness to help internally and externally.
* The ability to travel to other areas for client support in other states as well as to conferences, our corporate office, and local association events.
We believe in diversity and are an EEO Employer. Please let us know if you need any assistance or accommodation in the application process.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/jvqdd2k