|| Seeking a Senior Network Administrator – CWSNA
Our Client Company is develops of a wide range of conductor bar systems, transit conductor rails, slip-ring assemblies, and inductive-power transfer systems, as well as cable festoons, spring-driven cable reels, and motor-driven cable reels. Please submit your updated resume if you believe you may have the qualifications and experience I am looking for to fulfill their Senior Network Administrator position in Omaha, NE. The annual salary is 70K - 75K, plus a 5% bonus. Relocation assistance is available.*
The Senior Network Administrator provides technical support for desktop users with some responsibility for server and network issues. Duties may include setup and maintenance of user accounts, installation of hardware/software, maintenance of system documentation, troubleshooting and general help-desk support. This position must interact with users and vendors in order to maintain smooth operations of systems. The support services provided must be highly responsive and professional.
(Note: Only candidates with the following qualifications will be considered)
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and/or five+ years’ related experience
and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Expert knowledge of:
- networking topics, including configuration of switches, routers and firewalls
- active Directory and Windows file and print services
- backup software/disaster recovery
- implementing security in a mixed-use environment
• High-level knowledge of:
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Windows 7, Server 2008 & 2012
- PC and server hardware
• Knowledge of VMWare products
• Ability to communicate/translate technical topics to customers in an easy-to-comprehend manner
• Reliable transportation
• Excellent time-management skills
Competitive salary and a generous employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays and time off, and more.
Must be a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder.
Interested and qualified, or do you know someone who might be?
To apply, please click on the following link and email your updated resume in a Word format, *highlighting the necessary requirements* and indicating position of interest to jsackrider@ onlinedirectsourcing.com. Please specify, “Senior Network Administrator – CWSNA” in the subject line.
*Available only to those who have lived in cold climates and, hence, understand the climate of Omaha, Nebraska