ACM Aviation and the Atlantic San Jose created one of the largest FBO’s and aviation service company and in the Western Region of the US. The company is comprised of 250 employees, two locations in San Jose, California in addition to a number of geographically diverse bases of aircraft operation. Our organization has experienced phenomenal success and growth over the past several years with a multitude of products and premier service.
The company is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill the Chief Pilot role for our Part 135 Management and Charter division. This position will coordinate the overall activities of the 135 operation.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
* Extensive aviation background, Minimum 5 years.
* Must have 3 of the past 5 years in Aviation Management in a Part 135 operation.
* Meet the requirements of Part 119.71(c)
* Must have ATP, first class medical and 4000+ hours TT
* PIC 135 qualified in large cabin Gulfstream, Bombardier, or Dassult aircraft is desirable
* Superb knowledge of domestic and international regulatory issues, as well as,
supervisory, administrative, and customer service delivery.
* Successful in developing teams with excellent leadership and motivational skills The
Chief Pilot will play an integral role in managing our extensive and growing fleet
ranging from a Beech King Air 350 to a Bombardier Global Express while supporting
growth and new business opportunities.