|| Hi Dear,
My name is Dennis Martin; I am a Senior Technical Recruiter with Leverage Point. While researching for the best possible candidates to fill the Java Engineer for our client in Santa Monica, CA. I was lucky enough to find your resume. To me, it looks as though you are a wonderful fit for this position, but I just want to be certain of your interest. I have included the job description so that you can review the details.
Title: Java Engineer
Location: Santa Monica, CA
This is a direct, full time position with our client, a well funded software startup developing a revolutionary real-time endpoint based threat detection and response platform. It's a highly technical product, developed at the kernel level and uses HBase on the backend. They recently closed $20 million of Series B financing from a list of high-profile investors, and were also just named to Gartner's list of "Cool Vendors" for 2014 in their Application and Endpoint Security report. They offer a dynamic but flexible work environment, the opportunity to work with a strong team working in cutting edge technologies, and very competitive compensation and benefits, including equity opportunities.
Please let me know if you might be interested in discussing the opportunity with them, and we can schedule a time to talk further.
The client will pay to fly qualified candidates to California for face to face interviews.
Answer all the pre screening questions if you’re interested to apply for this job.
Job Description: Leverage Point Corporation, a cutting edge consulting organization with a singular focus on software quality, is looking for experienced Java Engineers for direct positions with our client, a pioneering developer of real-time enterprise level cyber-threat detection products. The Java Engineer will be responsible for developing intuitive tools that inspire insight in users and getting their hands dirty in the inner workings of Hadoop to enhance our client's products.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Extensive knowledge of Java programming language
• Extensive knowledge of Java performance troubleshooting, debugging and tuning
• Extensive knowledge of data driven APIs required
• Experience developing on Linux platform is required
• Experience with development in a multi-threaded, distributed environment
• Experience with high-performance, event-driven systems
• Some familiarity with Big Data concepts is a big plus
• Experience with Hadoop stack is a big plus (HDFS, HBase, Flume, Solr, etc.)
• Understanding of multi-node clustering environments