|| Seeking a Manufacturing Engineer (Robotic Weld Engineer) - YMME
Our Client Company is a world leader in the design and manufacture of gasoline engines. Please submit your updated resume if you believe you may have the qualifications and experience I am looking for to fulfill their Manufacturing Engineer (Robotic Weld Engineer) position in Newnan, GA. The annual salary is 60K -75K dollars, depending on experience. Relocation assistance is available.
The Manufacturing Engineer provides engineering technical support to procure, develop, and optimize automated welding operations. He or she sets equipment, process, procedures, and standards for welding operations, and provides robot programming, weld settings, product and process improvement, and troubleshooting. This individual welds cell capital projects, champions new-product development, and leads 1QDC new-model launch coordination. The Manufacturing Engineer also provides shop-floor support and solutions for production performance, lean manufacturing, and cost down.
(Note: Only candidates with the following qualifications will be considered.)
• BS degree in Weld Engineering, or a BSME, or a BS degree in Manufacturing Technology, or
equivalent (strongly preferred)
• 5 years of Manufacturing Engineer experience, including Welding Engineer experience
• 2 years of hands-on Robot programming experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
• Proficiency with CAD
• Fluent in welding, robotics, and tool and jig design, development, and procurement
• Good project-management skills
• Strong knowledge of AWS-ASTM welding techniques
• Strong MS-Office computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project) and email
Competitive salary and a generous employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays and time off, and more.
Must be a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder.
Interested and qualified, or do you know someone who might be?
To apply, please click on the following link and email your updated resume in a Word format, *highlighting the necessary requirements* and indicating position of interest to JRivers@onlinedirectsourcing.com. Please specify, “Manufacturing Engineer (Robotic Weld Engineer) - YMME” in the subject line.