|| Seeking a Facilities Administrator - DHFA
Our Client Company is a supplier of rugged, user-friendly facilities for military personnel around the world. They are currently seeking a Facilities Administrator in Tanner, AL. The salary is $45K to $65K with no relocation assistance available.
The Facilities Administrator administers day-to-day facilities functions. This entails coordinating facility maintenance, while overseeing the overall management of the facilities and services, including formulation and implementation of policies, systems and procedures to ensure an efficient and cost-effective operation.
• Bachelor's degree or relevant job experience equal to five years of progressively responsible work
• Demonstrated commitment to professional excellence
• Superior interpersonal and communications skills
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work as a team member as well as independently under pressure
• Service oriented, adaptable to change, and a highly positive, motivated, creative, and results-oriented personality
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office XP (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Competitive salary and a generous employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays and time off, and more.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.; must be a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder.
Interested and qualified, or do you know someone who might be?