|| Heinz North America is seeking to hire a Senior Compensation/HRIS Analyst who will be responsible for providing a sound compensation program by administering the market pricing system along with base salary, incentive and supplemental pay programs for HNA and WHQ. In addition, you would be asked to provide analytical support to the HR front-line managers on compensation for both HNA and WHQ.
You would also be responsible for acting as an HRIS systems analyst by providing and recommending enhancements and improvements to the data base along with being responsible for integrations of new systems as well as upgrades for both HNA and WHQ. Providing support for the integration of data due to acquisitions, assistance to all user of the systems both hourly and salary would be important as well.
|| PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Analyze, compare and market price all HNA and WHQ salaried non-executive positions, including more difficult jobs, i.e. hard-to-understand work processes, professional, scientific, technical and jobs established as part of new or revised organizations. Review and update market data annual. Review and update band widths/structures accordingly.
· Create and maintain organizational families within HNA and WHQ. Maintain organization charts.
· Assure accurate, timely reporting, collection and analysis of data resulting from external personnel/salary surveys.
· Ensure that base and supplemental pay programs provide HNA & WHQ salaried employees with a total compensation package that is competitive with other national or local manufacturing firms.
· Assist in creation of variable pay programs. Ensure that variable pay programs for salaried and hourly employees are well documented and in legal compliance.
· Responsible for auditing, approving and processing all personnel changes (promotions, transfers, salary adjustments, new hires) within HNA & WHQ.
· Assure accuracy and timeliness of payments to employees through auditing of performance vs incentive payment programs and calculating payments. Provide finance with monthly accruals for the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
· Ensure the annual merit review process is handled thoroughly, accurately and timely. Responsible for salary budget recommendation, merit guidelines, salary recommendation reports, performance ratings recap, report of final salary information. Responsible for improvements to the process for speed, accuracy and ease to employees. Responsible for communication.
· Using ADPR, create adhoc reports and labels upon request.
· Assure system integrity through proper coordination of new systems development.
· Provide systems assistance and productivity improvements for salaried and hourly locations. Provide assistance to WHQ HRIS team on system conversions due to mergers and acquisitions by maintaining key tables within the HRIS system. Assist in system upgrades as needed.
· Continually look for ways do improve processes for speed and customer centricity. With the company continuing to change and grow with new acquisitions, mergers and internal organizational and cultural changes, tasks must be completed in the most efficient manner while maintaining data integrity.
· Maintain and improve the ePan process.
· Maintain the ADP to SAP interface
· Responsible for Data Maintenance (DMO) for Organizational Management) in SAP
Responsible for special assignments and analysis as needed
|Req. candidate profile :
Command of Market pricing; thorough knowledge of company organization; thorough knowledge of Heinz jobs/requirements; mathematics; thorough knowledge of ADP Enterprise and ReportSmith.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Compensation
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) a plus
PC Literacy; ability to write clearly and concisely; ability to correctly interpret information; ability to tactfully deal with all personality types at various levels within the organization; ability to analyze data; ability to express oneself orally; ability to interview employee and supervisor level; ability to present one’s self as credible; good memory; logical; common sense ;ability to work rapidly under pressure
Bring Us Your Appetite For Success
Heinz is a global powerhouse with a long history of success. We offer an environment of strength, stability and exceptionally varied opportunity. Under our impressive portfolio of brands, we lead the industry in quality, value, consumer loyalty, and consumer expectations. Heinz was recently ranked #1 in overall Customer Satisfaction by the American Customer Satisfaction Index against 225 companies in 47 industries. We are able to achieve these great milestones through great people - our talent is entrepreneurial, empowered and always collaborative with a culture that allows each person to have an impact every day. Your career with us is limited only by your drive, ambition and imagination and we're committed to maximizing the talents of those who join us. We invite you to learn more about this career opportunity and determine if you're ready to join Heinz!
|How to apply :
Register to view
|Third party mediation allowed :