|| Newton Consulting is a unique and leading provider of IT consulting services. With an outstanding team of experienced leaders and accomplished professionals in the areas of technology, business, and IT management, Newton Consulting specializes in providing IT Strategy, Project Management, Systems Integration, and Legacy Application Support services to growing companies based in North America. Newton Consulting is a fast-growing company, able to attract and retain the best and the brightest in the IT consulting field with a contrarian business model focused on high integrity, mutual trust, shared ownership, and reward-for-performance.
As a Recruiting & HR Assistant you will partner with recruiting and human resources staff to provide services and support to our clients including candidate sourcing, recruiting support, and HR support.
Recruiting Assistance / Canidate Sourcing ~80%
* Work with Talent Acquisition staff to identify sourcing needs and develop a sourcing strategy for each requisition.
* Develop a target list of sources including companies, networks, associations, existing contacts, etc.
* Work with Applicant Tracking System(s) (ATS) including Silkroad OpenHire, Taleo, and/or BrassRing.
* Proactively source talented and diverse activate and passive prospects utilizing innovative sourcing techniques and a variety of sources to deliver a strong candidate pipeline.
* Source and pre-qualify candidate qualification and interest, present candidates to the Recruiter
* Develop knowledge of current market place and trends.
* Make initial candidate contact and build relationships/ network with prospects with the primary focus on lead generation and to develop their interest level in company opportunities.
* Manage applicant tracking system, maintain accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance with employment practices, policies, procedures, and OFCCP regulations.
* Ensure compliance for EEO/Diversity Programs.
* Build a strong network of top talent, gain market intelligence and assess candidates to gauge alignment for a specific role or functional area.
* Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping the recruiter informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally in written from, and timeliness.
HR Communications Support ~20%
* Assist in the development of key messages and communication plans.
* Work with HR and communications staff to ensure timely, accurate, and complete communications.
* Schedule meetings to present completed communications materials to intended audience(s).
* Coordinate communications for human resources.
* Write and edit material for publications or materials written on behalf of HR.
* Develop creative ways of communicating HR initiatives.
* Develop promotional materials, images and information packages.
* Develop web and intranet content and web communication plans.
|| * Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate ideas to audiences of varied understanding.
* Highly developed research and organizational skills.
* Initiative and demonstrated analytical skill.
* Must be highly proactive, with the ability to manage a wide and dynamic range of duties simultaneously.
* Must be service and detail oriented.
* Must be able to meet deadlines, keep calm under pressure and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
* Must be able to use communication skills to produce various materials to reach targeted audiences.
* Ability to exercise tact, discretion and sound judgment.
* Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
|Req. candidate profile :
|| * Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on human resource management OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Minimum 2+ years experience in HR, recruiting, staffing, and/or corporate communications.
* Minimum 1 year of social networking experience using internet networking tools, such as LinkedIn.
* Minimum 1 year experience with applicant tracking systems.
* Minimum 1 year experience with Boolean Search Strings.
* Experience in developing social media sourcing strategies.
* Experience working independently to meet deadlines.
* Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
* Strong skills with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook.
|How to apply :
Register to view
|Third party mediation allowed :