Sales office of a Fortune 500 Manufacturing Company
This HR Business Partner will provide comprehensive administrative and service oriented support to day-to-day operations along the entire human resources management cycle within the North American market to achieve the organization goals and objectives. This is an engaging, challenging, and rewarding position for someone who likes working in an independent manner in an international environment.
• All typical HR and administrative duties associated with North American sales
• In conjunction and alignment with the European offices, this person will have talent management responsibility including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and succession planning for the sales team
• Serve the current office and help grow the organization as new regional offices are opened in North America
• Act as Office Manager during the absence of the NA Sales Manager
• Domestic and international travel will be required
• Bachelor's degree in human resource management, economics or international labor law
• An HR/law graduate with ambition to learn fast would also be a good fit
• At least 3 years experience as an HR Assistant is ideal
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Package especially EXCEL
• A current passport and the ability to travel is a must
This position requires someone who enjoys working in an independent manner. We need a self-starter who likes taking the initiative. Must be very organized, highly reliable and open minded. This person will work closely with different offices and people in different countries. Location is the Greater Atlanta area.
For additional jobs visit http://www.mangrumcareersolutions.com