|| Our client is dedicated to being the world's leading provider of aviation support and aftermarket services. Their portfolio of market-leading flight support and aftermarket services businesses support a broad spectrum of aviation market segments, including Business and General Aviation (B&GA), Commercial Aviation and Military Aviation.
The Flight Support businesses provide specialist on-airport support services to the owners and operators of private, business and commercial aircraft. The Aftermarket Services businesses are focused on the repair and overhaul of gas turbine engines and the service and support of aerospace components, sub-systems and systems.
The Sr. Recruitment Manager will be responsible for the leading the recruitment functions for these two divisions within the parent organization. The successful Sr. Recruitment Manager will have prior experience developing and leading a recruitment team, managing high-volume positions (i.e., retail, hospitality, customer service), and being innovative with recruitment techniques and social media strategies.
• Lead the full-cycle recruitment, including, but not limited to the implementation and training on recruitment initiatives for attracting, testing, selecting, and placing high quality exempt and non-exempt candidates.
• Manage, leverage and challenge existing recruitment strategies, methods and systems to generate a proactive and efficient approach to sourcing.
• Identify, utilize and deploy search strategies for both passive and active candidates including use of networking, online tools, contact lists, Team Member referrals, social media, and selective engagement with external search partners to address immediate talent needs.
• Utilize available technology to collect, analyze and report on data measuring recruitment effectiveness.
• Seek opportunities and recommend change regarding employer brand and provide the best possible candidate experience.
• Translate organizational needs into candidate sourcing and engagement strategies.
• Support the creation of Affirmative Action Plans (AAPs) as required, develop and deliver AAP training to management, and conduct routine audits to ensure recruiting and administrative processes comply with AAP and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) goals.
• Assist in collecting recruitment information as required for reporting such as government audits, RFPs or other contracts.
• Hire, train, develop and lead seven national/centralized Orlando-based recruiters.
• Maintain strong relationships with Team Members, vendors, agencies, and other service providers.
• 4-year degree in human resources or related field
• 3 or more years human resources-related experience
• Previous experience leading a high-volume corporate recruiting team and/or centralized recruitment center
• Experience developing high-performance teams, creating strong morale, mentoring Team Members influencing skills and fostering open dialogue
• Knowledge of local, state and federal employment regulations including the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
• Extensive experience with applicant tracking systems; Taleo preferred but not required
• Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/4p4x7yr